Monday, January 4, 2010

01/04/2010 A New Job A New Way of Life?


Dear Journal,

Today was the start of an amazing opportunity to make a great income as well as do a job that i very much enjoy. I am going to be selling services to existing customers, and today we went over all the important do's and don't's of the job. Which those are very important to me because I am wanting to turn this job in to a career. Today though in our training class the question came up what do i really want to see happen from working at insight? In other words what is my main motivation for working there that is a very hard question due to the fact that i have several different wants and needs. I am tossing around the need of satisfying my inner need to DJ at a very large and popular nightclub/pub, as well as the need to satisfy the want i have for a wife and family of my own in a nice house. Both wants will take income, and a substantial amount of it. I believe my number one goal is to get married and have a family, but i don't know because having that DJ job sounds amazing too. I guess the only true way to present tomorrow would be to present both. So that is it for me tonight i have some homework to read and then off to bed for tomorrow. Tune in tomorrow same channel same time....

Sam I am Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment