Sunday, January 3, 2010

01/03/2010Day One of my Journal- A new year, A new me?


Dear Journal,

Today was a pretty good day, I got to go to the movies with my sister, and Grandma. I went to steak and shake. At steak and shake i got very delicious Wisconsin Buttery Steak burger. I then went to see Avatar. That movie was amazing. It is also day 3 of the New Year. On the eve of the New Year it was a bit tough for me being recently awaken to the new idea of being single. Being single definitely has its advantages, however it is still hard to go through a night of couples who all kiss and get close for the new year celebration and know that i dont have that person there. However on a lighter more positive note i finally got to quit KFC, which was amazing i have a new glorious job for Insight Communications as a salesman. I am excited about that because its 8 times the salary i was making at KFC. My life is starting to show me that i should appreciate the smaller things in life, and not rush the larger events because in doing so i may miss out on what is actually out there for me. So i am trying to keep an open mind and just go with the flow which is kind of hard for me because i am the type to have a plan have everything already planned out and be in control and this way of doing things is less control so its a bit scary for me. So i guess i will just go with the flow and see what happens.

Until the next entry GOOD DAY!
Sam I Am Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment