
Dear Journal,
Today was very long however it was very fun and informative. I learned how to build trust with a customer, and an opening greeting that i have to memorize so i can perfectly deliver it at the door of my customers. We also learned how to overcome the first possible objections at the door. We learned about a sales rep that actually had to utilize the restroom so bad he went in the customers bushes, and also about a customer who loved playboy so much he left it on blaring on his television while he also invited two sales reps in to his home. I guess some people do not understand or follow the be discreet ways. Well i am glad they did not be discreet or else i would not have those situations to laugh at, but among laughing we learned a lot of useful information as well. I also had my first test on phone service and scored a 96 percent instead of 100 because i missed half of two questions one i got a half credit for because i said it takes at least 7 days to port a phone number instead of 7-14 days which was the right answer and then for the battery backup lifetime i got a half credit because i only said 8 hours of talk time instead of 8-16 hours which is what they were looking for so all together i missed four points. I think tomorrows test i will score 100 because its on broadband and i am really knowledgeable on that product. Oh well i am finished with this entry so i can study and memorize my greeting.
Sam I Am Out
No comments:
Post a Comment