Saturday, January 30, 2010

01/30/10 A long time needed but lost my password.... lol


So I am sorry journal for not writing in you sooner, but i forgot my password to log in, anywho here goes to make up for it.....

Dear journal,

Insight is/was a great job, i loved it however now i am technically unemployed until they do another new hire class for their customer service call center. So i am enjoying my somewhat of a vacation. I also get to start to DJ once more in march, which is going to be amazing. I love the music industry it is always so much fun watching people have an awesome time dancing to the music i play. I also think i finally met someone who could possibly be someone worth giving a shot to. I am not going in to anymore detail as of yet more to come on that later. It snowed last night at the last minute making me very thankful i did not go out to the bars, so i would not have to deal with ice and dumb drunks. I am so excited about the upcoming weeks i have been waiting a very long time for certain movies to come out on video and soon they will. I have had an awesome 2009 and it is already looking like i will have an amazing 2010. I want to take the time now to shout out to my one and only fan RJ. I guess he can be considered to be my only true friend as of late, lol i am only kidding but my other friends better be fans soon!!! I really cannot wait to be able to play in wal mart again..... Last weekend i had an amazing time at Wal Mart we played a game where we would put stuff in peoples carts when they left them unattended or in random positions in the store, like a pink lacy bra on two melons, condoms in a babys car seat, and my favorite which is posted in this post, elmo loves to hug (KY) lol that game i know sounds childish and wrong but i promise you it is addicting and fun. I love my friends for that reason we all can have fun being a kid, because it is true we have grown past the kid stage but we never lose that part of us. So why not embrace it? Anyways that will be it for me for today, more to come tomorrow enjoy the pic, and talk to you soon.

Sam I Am Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment