

Dear Journal,
Today we met with our real trainer at work who was at a training seminar the past two days. He had us throw out what we previously did when memorizing our greetings due to him not wanting us to sound scripted because he wants us to sound natural. So he had us memorize one of the outlines to a greeting as a guide so we would have that to fall back on only if our minds go blank at the door. We also role played and actually had a door to knock on and a person inside that door to pretend he was the customer and it felt real. We also got our offer books and found out we have pages and pages of commission paying items that we can sell that just became available a little bit before we started. We also finished our learning about the three services we provide our customers. I love that we are taking the time to go through the role plays and the ability to overcome the objections. I then after finishing up training today drove home and ate a yummy meal while watching Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs which is by far a really cool movie. Well It is a really cool movie for a kids movie. Well thats it for today got to get up extra early due to snow. BOO!!!!
Sam I Am Out
If you come and knock on my door I will call the police on you.
ReplyDelete